Just 1 Call provides quality professional cleaning services to commercial and industrial industries throughout Australia. Just 1 Call is a 100% Australian, privately owned and operated company, providing corporate cleaning services to some of Australia’s biggest household names.
Established in 2001 by Managing Director Mike Dowling, Just 1 Call has experienced exceptional year on year growth to emerge as one of Australia’s premier commercial cleaning companies.
With a company-wide commitment to continuous improvement, Just 1 Call provides customers access to the most innovative cleaning methods and customised solutions available today.
Our teams of qualified dedicated service staff and regional managers are located in every state of Australia, and are available to our customers 24 hours a day.
The Just 1 Call team is committed to providing its customers consistently excellent service, superior innovative products, and unmatched value for money.
We are committed to being the leader in the contract cleaning service industry. We are recognised as a company that meets and exceeds customer expectations by developing and delivering quality outcomes through innovative technology, professionally trained experienced team members, and backed by unmatched service levels and support systems.
Our business is conducted in a way that promotes customer satisfaction and team member loyalty, which fosters long term relationships and profitability for all stakeholders.
- The Just 1 Call philosophy is to ensure every interaction with a customer will help create a pleasant experience for their team members, their customers and their visitors.
- We are fully committed to our customer’s cleaning and hygiene needs, which allows our customers to concentrate on their business.
Just 1 Call has been providing quality cleaning services to the commercial sector of Australia since 2001. We have been an industry leader for over 14 years, specialising in supermarkets and large format retail store cleaning.
We have the operational and financial capability to deliver professional contract cleaning services to the commercial, educational and industrial sectors.
Our teams are highly experienced in a wide variety of environments including retail, shopping centres, high-rise offices, industrial premises, warehouses, educational and other public facilities.
We have the experience and know-how to provide any cleaning, hygiene and sanitisation need you require.
Our management team and cleaning teams understand the specialist nature of our customer’s requirements and have a strong customer service reputation, complimented with excellent people skills.
- Just 1 Call currently services in excess of 540 sites throughout Australia
- Our highly skilled operations management team have a combined industry experience in excess of 120 years
- We have clients located in every state in Australia, including Tasmania
- We are currently the largest provider of supermarket cleaning services in Australia
- Our contract retention rate is considered one of the best in the cleaning and services industry.
- We manage and support over 1400 experienced cleaning team members, 65 floor care specialists, and 80 specialty cleaning technicians across Australia
- We have State and Regional Managers located nationally that frequently visit customers and cleaning team members on-site, to ensure performance standards are maintained to the highest level
- Our Total Quality Management System is ISO certified and independently audited to ensure we deliver superior outcomes for our clients
- We have our own research, development and manufacturing division that manufactures Just 1 Call’s fleet of specialist cleaning equipment, targeting safety, productivity efficiencies, and better overall cleaning outcomes, within the particular environments in which we operate.
- Just 1 Call carries public liability insurance for $20 million dollars.
How We Deliver
- Understanding our customer’s requirements and providing flexible, customised solutions, packaging our services to best suit the needs, KPI’s and expectations of our customers.
- Ensuring any team member interacting with our customers is professionally trained to deliver on the customer’s specific requirements and expectations.
- Establishing performance measurement criteria and developing ISO certified quality management processes to monitor and deliver on the agreed outcomes.
- In-depth and professional reporting processes, that are independently verified, to ensure contract performance transparency.
- By ethical negotiating practices and partnering with the best value for money service providers.
- Sourcing innovative productive machinery from across the globe to enable Just 1 Call to pass on the savings associated with reduced labour and product costs to our customers.
Safety is Paramount
Just 1 Call Commercial Cleaning recognises its responsibility to provide a safe work environment for your employees, clients and visitors, and for our employees. Cleaning for health and safety requires careful planning and execution of appropriate cleaning methods, specific to each individual site. We ensure all cleaning staff are instructed in the various health and safety aspects, in line with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Workplace Health and Safety at Just 1 Call is a high priority and compliance with the relevant legislation is of paramount importance. Just 1 Call’s safety management program is designed to meet our internal safety program, whilst seamlessly integrating with the requirements of our client’s safety policies and procedures.
A site specific Workplace Health and Safety Manual and Safe Work Methods is provided to every customer’s site prior to the commencement of each contract. Before the commencement of new contracts or new tasks, full Risk Assessments are undertaken to ensure and potential hazards are identified and the necessary control measures are established.
All required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as well as corporate uniform are provided to all team members.